Zen of Business is both a philosophy and way of doing business.
If you're a business owner that's lost motivation, feel burnt out, the approach of Zen of Business could be for you.
We've helped thousands of businesses to thrive. And we want to help you too.
Yvonne and Shamash are co-founders of Zen of Business.
They met on a mindfulness and zen retreat in Chandolin, Switzerland.
Yvonne has been in business for 40 years, and been coaching businesses for 20 years.
Over those years, Yvonne has discovered three things:
1. Business can be joyful, transformative and meaningful with the right coaching.
2. Business requires a zen-like approach to be most successful.
3. Business owners can be trained both one to one or in a group setting to become a better business.
Shamash has been in business for about 10 years and been teaching mindfulness for 20 years.
Over those years, Shamash has discovered three things too:
1. Success in business doesn't just come from action, but from stillness too.
2. Everyone can be more zen or mindful - they just need to be helped to find an approach that works for them.
3. Kindness, compassion or warmth are the secret sauce to stillness. Not force, competition or excessive effort.
About Yvonne Fuchs
Yvonne Fuchs has 20 years of experience as a successful business coach, originally at Business Link. She founded The Branding Workshop in 2004 in order to bring corporate brand strategies to small and medium-sized businesses. She works with creatives and designers as a mentor and business adviser and is an energetic speaker on leadership, branding and creativity in commercial and social enterprises. Clients describe Yvonne as an insightful and astute adviser, being at turns challenging and provoking, while never ceasing to nurture and guide the individuals at the heart of each business or organisation. She has worked with everyone from startups to those with a turnover of up to £30million.
About Shamash Alidina
Shamash Alidina has been a mindfulness and meditation teacher with over 20 years experience. He's author of 5 books including Mindfulness for Dummies. He's been in business for over 7 years, and is co-founder of the Museum of Happiness in Camden, and the Happier World Conference. He's spoken at conferences all over the world, on the topic of mindfulness, kindfulness and how we can create a happier, kinder world together. He's a big believer in empowering changemakers to make a positive difference to transform both themselves and society. He's currently writing a book on Zen of Business with Yvonne.